AWE390 – Global Anti Goal JNR 2.5m x 0.8m
Download the AWE390 Global Anti Goal JNR Model Pdf Brochure Click here
The ‘Global Anti Goal’ represents the culmination of 50 years of experience in Goal innovation, design and production, drawing on a long and rich Anti Wave tradition.
The AWE390 JNR Model has inner front frame dimensions of 2.5m x 0.8m, and depth of 1.2m.
The Global Anti Goal is quite simply the finest Goal available today, using the finest materials and production processes, now available for Global pools and clubs by Flat Rate direct door to door Air Freight courier.
The Global Anti Goal blends cutting edge materials and production with innovative design, resulting in a heavy duty, compact, full sized Polo Goal that meets the needs of all Clubs and Facilities around the world.
Now exported to 45 countries by Discounted UPS Air Courier, door to door to clubs from Australia to America.
Designed, tested and produced in Australia.
Flat rate Global UPS Air Courier shipping available @ USD330 per Goal to most OECD Countries.
(See image lower below showing 2pc Goals ready for UPS Air Courier Shipment)
Global Anti Goal Testimonials:
Nicola Johnson, FINA Polo Referee (Tokyo Olympic Referee 2021), said of the new goal:
“The new Global Anti Goal is the best goal I have seen in over 30 years of water polo, it is light weight (one person can put the goal in and out of the pool), it is very durable and I love the training rod along the back of the goal that allows for balls to be stored in the back of the net during training sessions, this is such a great inclusion, go easy for the GK to reach for a ball when needed.”
John Whitehouse, Honorary Secretary of FINA Water Polo Technical Committee 1996-2017 said,
“Well done team Anti Wave! I don’t know why I would expect anything else! Well done again!”
John Hilebrand, Lecturer and Polo Coach at Colorado Mesa University, USA.
‘The new Goals went together easy and we just love them. One of the big issues for the guy who manages the pool is that our old Anti goals were big, heavy and took up deck space. They also got in the way of emergency access. We hung these on “garden tool hangers”. I can lift them easily with one hand and carry them around. Thanks again, John’
Prof. Dr. George Stransky, Anchorage, Alaska
1964 Tokyo Olympics Goalie for USA
FINA Masters 70+ Gold Montreal 1974
Concerning our new Anti Global Goals, we LOVE
– light, durable, well constructed, quality product
– the rear cord that holds many balls
– the perfect float of the cage
– the fact that it folds up
– its good looks
Mr Tom Hoad, AM, cit WA, BA (UWA)
Australian Olympic Representative Rome 1960
Captain Australian Olympic Team 1964, 1968, 1972
Coach Australian Olympic Team 1976, 1980, 1984
Chairman Organising Committee FINA World Champs Perth 1991 & 1998.
I can not recommend the new Anti Wave Aluminium Goal highly enough as its revolutionary design makes it the best water polo goal I have ever seen in almost 70 years of international water polo in all 5 continents.
The new goal is made in Australia by Anti & Anton Kajlich, who have been making goals since 1972 Munich Olympics. The only way Anti has been able to produce an economic goal in Australia is by investing heavily in Aluminium extrusions and Nylon dies. This investment in top class non corrosive materials makes the goal very endurable in marine and chlorinated water.
The new Anti Aluminium Goal’s main outstanding attribute is its light weight which can easily be carried by one adult or two young players. Its light weight and steadiness in the water while it folds easily and has some other unique features.
The one I like the most is when as a Coach you are refereeing a training game, and a shot at goal is missed by one of the teams there is a wire restraining spare balls in the back of the goal and so the opposing goalie can simply reach for one of the balls, to continue with the game and the goal throw immediately and capitalise on any counter attack that may ensue from the missed goal shot.
It conforms completely with FINA specifications.
I am enthusiastically endorsing this new water polo goal and I testify that I am receiving no financial or other incentive to do so but simply because I believe it is a fantastic product for the sport of Water Polo.
Tom Hoad, Canberra, Australia, 2021
AWE390 Global Anti Goal – Specifications:
Download the AWE390 Global Anti Goal JNR Pdf Brochure Click here
- JNR Front Frame dimensions: 2.5m x 0.8m
- Total weight is 23kg.
- Foldable, take down design for compact and safe poolside storage.
- Thick and comfortable hi-vis external carry handles ensure safe deck movement.
- Includes HD Black Net
- Marine Nylon Net Clips ensure a solid connection between Net and Goal
- Two piece powder coated aluminium front frame cross section with HD Marine Nylon & SS316 fittings.
- Light weight, heavy-duty design and construction for years of reliable service and safe and easy pool deck movement.
- Marine Nylon Pool Edge bumpers on rear of frame prevent chipping of pool tiles and guttering when installing and removing from pool.
- Durable oversized HD PE Flotation elements rest on the pool concourse, ensuring no damage to pool edge and tiles, or scraping of the Goal body during Install or removal.
- Open corner net configuration reduces ball rebound.
- HD Polymer Bows allow quick disconnect of lower rear frame to goal top frame for compact folding and storage.
- Comprehensive list of spare parts available including Nets.
- All parts designed and produced in Australia.