The Patented Anti Wave BackStroke Start Ledge (LTSV) provides a simple and easy to use Ledge for swimmers to perform highest performance backstroke starts in both training and competition. Designed in close collaboration with the Australian backStroke swim team and top level Australian coaches, the ledge is simple to install and adjust by the swimmer or coach while in the pool or on the pool deck. The Ledge locks securely into place once set, and is quickly removed from the Block when used in competition or training.
AWELTS – BackStroke Ledge – Track Start VELCRO Model (LTSV):
The ledge attaches securely to the sides of the Block TrackStart Wedge via secure 3M Velcro Attachments. The ledge is moved into the required position by simple adjustment of the position of the TrackStart Wedge on the Block. Simple and problem free ledge attachment.
- For Track Start Blocks with Movable Track Starts
- 3M Velcro Hook and Loop attaches the Backstroke Ledge to the TrackStart Wedge.
- Easily adjustable settings for training and competition
- Fixed or adjustable Settings for competition events
- Heavy duty straps, rated to 13kN
- CrocGrip tape and custom moulded Anti Slip surface
- Quick easy removal from block during competition
- FINA Compliant
BackStroke Start Ledge (LTSV) Track Start Velcro AttachmentProduct on sale
AWELTSV – BackStroke Ledge – Track Start VELCRO Model