The Patented Anti Wave BackStroke Start Ledge provides a simple and easy to use Ledge for swimmers to perform highest performance backstroke starts in both training and competition. Designed in close collaboration with the Australian backStroke swim team and top level Australian coaches, the ledge is simple to install and adjust by the swimmer or coach while in the pool or on the pool deck. The Ledge locks securely into place once set, and is quickly removed from the Block when used in competition or training.
AWELBH – BackStroke Start Ledge – BackStroke Handle Model:
The Ledge attaches securely to the BackStroke Handles.
Compatible with all standard block types.
- Connects securely to Block BackStroke Handles
- Easily adjustable settings for training
- Fixed position for competition events (used at FINA WCH 2019)
- Heavy duty straps, rated to 13kN
- CrocGrip tape and custom moulded Anti Slip surface ensure great traction
- Quick easy removal from block during competition
- FINA Compliant
BackStroke Start Ledge (LBH) BackStroke Handle AttachmentProduct on sale
AWELBS BackStroke Ledge BackStroke Handle Model (LBS):